Damas launches new corporate gift range
Dubai, March 13, 2011
Damas recently unveiled a new range of corporate gifts in its Contours by Damas collection, incorporating strong Arabic themes and luxurious design.
The latest collection includes horse head crystals, table clocks featuring a pair of oryx, centerpieces for the table; porcelain plates, photo frames featuring falcons and pen sets, all of them intended to be treasured mementos for a lifetime, the company said.
“As Damas is a brand associated with luxury and trust, our corporate gift range also incorporates these attributes, while silently conveying the message that the receiver is getting one of the very best corporate gifts available in the market,” stated Damion Stamp, manager, Corporate Sales, Damas Jewellery.
The new range also offers options for branding such as engraving, printing and embossing of your company logo on the selected gifts. The range also includes business gifts, commemorative items and customised items, awards and trophies, all produced in materials such as gold, silver and brass, leather, crystal, porcelain, gemstones.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018