Damas launches new corporate gift range
Dubai, March 13, 2011
Damas recently unveiled a new range of corporate gifts in its Contours by Damas collection, incorporating strong Arabic themes and luxurious design.
The latest collection includes horse head crystals, table clocks featuring a pair of oryx, centerpieces for the table; porcelain plates, photo frames featuring falcons and pen sets, all of them intended to be treasured mementos for a lifetime, the company said.
“As Damas is a brand associated with luxury and trust, our corporate gift range also incorporates these attributes, while silently conveying the message that the receiver is getting one of the very best corporate gifts available in the market,” stated Damion Stamp, manager, Corporate Sales, Damas Jewellery.
The new range also offers options for branding such as engraving, printing and embossing of your company logo on the selected gifts. The range also includes business gifts, commemorative items and customised items, awards and trophies, all produced in materials such as gold, silver and brass, leather, crystal, porcelain, gemstones.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project