Qatar retail chain marks Mother’s Day
Doha, March 19, 2011
Fifty One East, the leading luxury retail chain in Qatar, has launched a special promotion to mark Mother's Day.
The campaign commenced on March 17 and will run until March 21, and will offer customers a chance to revel in a Cacharel sparkling silver necklace with the purchase of every Cacharel jewelry item, or Guy Laroche cuff links with the purchase of every Guy Laroche Jewelry product or a Amore & Baci silver bracelet with the purchase of every Amore & Baci Jewelry piece, a statement said.
Additionally, customers can enjoy an additional purchase voucher worth QR20 ($5.50) for the purchase of QR100 worth of cosmetics and fragrances.
"Mother's Day is one of the most important occasions in our lives and one which we wait eagerly for year on year in order to add a smile on the face of the women who gave us unconditionally,” said Maha Sarkis, retail operation manager of Fifty One East.
“It is for that reason that we, at Fifty One East, make sure to add joy and style to the lives of all mothers and their families with unique and attractive promotions,” Sarkis added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray