Lexmark wins red dot award for printer
Dubai, March 23, 2011
Lexmark, a leading provider of printing and imaging solutions, has won the red dot design award for its new printer in the computer and IT category.
The Genesis S815 is a four-in-one inkjet printer, which can copy, scan, fax and email at the touch of a button. It has an innovative vertical design and can scan documents faster than any other inkjet on the market today, a statement said.
It was one of the products that stood out from over 4,400 products entered in various categories for review from approximately 1,700 companies across 60 different countries worldwide, all competing to have their products recognised by red dot, the statement added.
The award is judged by an international panel of experts according to a number of criteria including degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics, quality, ecological compatibility, durability, symbolic and emotional content, and product periphery.
“The red dot is a well-known and highly-prized design award,” said Mohammed Addarrat, general manager Lexmark International Middle East.
“Recognition by the expert jury shows that Genesis is an outstanding product, not only in regards to its innovative technology but also its leading edge design,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project