Merle Norman opens 4th UAE studio
Dubai, March 24, 2011
Merle Norman Cosmetics, a leader in the US skincare and cosmetics industry, has opened its fourth studio in the UAE.
Designed as a stand-alone studio outside a mall environment, the new outlet on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai, assures greater privacy for customers in selecting their choice of beauty products, a statement said.
Customers can explore the Merle Norman product range, try the products and experience the complimentary signature skin assessments and foundation checks.
The key features of the new outlet include a private facial room to provide a soothing ambience to customers as well as dedicated rooms for nail services and make-up artistry, with trained beauty professionals for expert advice and service, the statement added.
“Merle Norman has established its credentials and differentials in the beauty sector of the UAE in a short span of time. The opening of the fourth studio underscores the success of our personalized approach to beauty care and the growing appeal of the Merle Norman products,” said Mamta Thakkar, UAE general manager of Merle Norman Cosmetics.
“We are a one-stop-shop beauty hub that upholds the heritage of Merle Norman’s original concept of ‘Try Before You Buy’ philosophy, where women can test the products before making their purchase decision,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show