Epson takes 22.7pc of projector market
Dubai, March 30, 2011
Epson, the leading global manufacturer of projection technology, has reached a milestone market share of 22.71 per cent during the final quarter of the calendar year 2010, said a top consultancy.
Epson became the world leader for 4000 – 4,999 lumen projectors with a market share of 15.40 per cent, overtaking previous forerunner, Sanyo, figures from Futuresource Consulting showed.
Epson is likely to be number one for ultra short throw projectors in EMEA, with a market share of 67.12 per cent, the consultancy said.
“We are delighted to see that our projectors continue to gain recognition and sales share globally, which has also been boosted by Epson’s performance in the Middle East markets,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“By responding to market trends and continuously investing in the development of groundbreaking products and technologies, our aim is to continue strengthening our position as the market leader year on year,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain