Global body care products market to rise to $16bn
Manama, April 4, 2011
The global market for hand and body care products is expected to be worth $16.6 billion by 2013, an increase of 18.6 per cent since 2008.
A large part of this growth is driven by the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific region, which account for 37.7 per cent of the global total, a figure that is set to increase as prosperity improves and populations surge.
'For well over a decade Beautyworld Middle East has been the platform of choice for international manufacturers and suppliers to engage with, and unlock, the potential of this market,' said Epoc Messe Frankfurt chief executive officer Ahmed Pauwels, organiser of Beautyworld Middle East, which runs from May 24 to 26 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
'Leading manufacturers of hand and body care products will present their range of products and innovations at this year's event,' he said.
The event is the premier networking and sourcing platform for beauty products, hair, fragrances and well-being in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets