Mercato adds new stores
Dubai, April 10, 2011
Mercato, the Italian-themed shopping destination in Dubai, has announced the opening of new stores this year.
The news came during the opening event of one of Apparel Group brands MBT, which took place in Mercato early this month.
The new additions to the mall range from well-known international brands such as Nautica, Gant and Aeropostale, to exclusive designer boutiques like Bullets and Butterflies, which showcases unique fashion pieces and statement accessories for men and women. Pandora, List, Sparkles, Sanrio, Hamac, Buckle up, The Body Shop, Nailstation Store and Lush are among the new comers. The cupcake store SugarBox also opened its doors recently at the mall.
Other specialty stores like Prints, which stocks a wide range of vibrant variety of modern lifestyle stationary, and Wrapt, known for its extraordinary gift wrapping ideas, opened earlier this year in Mercato.
Other popular brands that are set to open their doors for business in Mercato soon are The Chocolate bar, Pastels, Monsoon kids and Blue Glue, Bling Couture, to mention a few.
In addition to the new stores which have opened already, some of the well established retailers have opted for a full refurbishment recently including Liali Jewelry and Apparel Group which finished renovating their Aldo and Nine West stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign