$2.7m package for Seef Mall tenants
Manama, April 14, 2011
Seef Properties has announced a BD1 million ($2.7 million) relief package for tenants at Seef Mall in light of recent events which have impacted shopping activity across all shopping centres in Bahrain.
The relief package is designed to provide short-term assistance to tenants and to boost footfall with an exciting programme of marketing and promotional activities.
'This pre-emptive gesture of goodwill reaffirms our commitment to support the national economy and retail sector, especially the small to medium enterprises which represent an important element in the tenant mix at Seef Mall,' said Seef Properties general manager Robert Addison.
Seef Mall's BD2.5 million refurbishment plan which began in January is proceeding according to schedule. The upgrade aims to attract consumers to Bahrain's original family mall and bolster its competitive standing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal