Seef Mall launches new promotion
Manama, April 21, 2011
Bahrain's Seef Mall is launching a campaign of activities, competitions and prize-giveaways today in an effort to attract more customers.
It follows an announcement made by owning company Seef Properties last week of a BD1 million relief package for businesses at the mall.
The Seef Summer Surprises will run for the next three months, featuring activities specifically designed to attract shoppers and visitors of all ages.
The campaign will also feature a series of monthly bumper raffle draws, said officials.
Shoppers will be entitled to one raffle ticket for every BD20 they spend in the mall or every night they stay at nearby Fraser Suites.
Among the items to be won are shopping vouchers, electronic and telecommunication devices as well as the grand prize of a brand new Mercedes ML 350.
Sack races, wheel-barrow races and egg-and-spoon races, in addition to magic shows, stilt walkers, clown acts, art sessions, balloon-twisting, face painting and a live DJ are also on the agenda.
Seef Summer Surprises will run until July 15, with the grand raffle draw to take place on July 18.
Seef Properties general manager Robert Addison said that this was one of its biggest ever promotions.
The relief package will provide short-term help for tenants whose takings have been hit by political unrest, according to officials.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector