HP launches new Officejet printers
Riyadh, April 24, 2011
HP has launched new business inkjet solutions designed to help business customers of all sizes maximise.
With 85 percent of the global enterprise workforce expected to be mobile by 2015, the HP Officejet Pro 8000 Enterprise Printer and HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer allow business customers and mobile professionals to produce professional-quality documents in the office and on the go.
“The mobile workforce and trends in telecommuting have altered the business landscape and technology requirements in recent years, and customer expectations have never been higher when it comes to printing,” said Laszlo Czinege, general manager, Imaging and Printing Group, HP Saudi Arabia.
“The HP Officejet value proposition is resonating with customers of all sizes, and HP has once again strengthened its industry-leading portfolio with reliable, high-performing inkjet solutions to help these customers succeed,” Czinege said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award