Philip Stein unveils watch collection for women
Dubai, April 26, 2011
Philip Stein, a leader in watches and other lifestyle products, has unveiled Swiss-made timepieces called the Prestige Collection.
These timepieces for women, with the original and distinctive Philip Stein design and styling, feature a case design in polished Stainless Steel. Unique details on the watch case and dial designs with double and triple layer construction enhance the exclusiveness of this dual time zone collection.
A mix of Roman and Arabic numerals give the Vogue dial a stylish yet classic appeal, while the Infinite dial’s pave diamonds makes this watch a timeless accessory, a statement said.
The collection consists of twelve new small signature case styles designed specifically for the female customer.
All of the new timepieces from the collection utilise easily interchangeable bracelets and straps with deployment buckles and come in a variety of colors from gold, platinum and deep blue metallics to Python and Alligator straps in ice grays and fuchsia pinks.
The watches in the Prestige Collection feature Natural Frequency Technology (NFT), which helps to balance the body’s flow of energy to enhance well-being. This technology replicates the Earth’s natural frequency as well as other beneficial natural frequencies essential for an overall well balanced state of mind and body.
The Philip Stein Prestige Collection is available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model