Asus unveils new graphics card
Dubai, April 26, 2011
Asus, the leading consumer notebook vendor, has launched GT 520, a new graphics card that boasts of a combination of great performance with a low profile.
With an innovative fanless design, the GT 520 efficiently and silently dissipates heat while still offering outstanding graphics performance, said a company statement.
The 1GB of DDR3 memory and Microsoft DirectX 11 support means the GT 520 displays the latest in multimedia entertainment with ease, it added.
Based on the NVidia GeForce GT 520 GPU, the new model is equipped with an efficiently designed heatsink that passively cools the GT 520 so absolutely no sound is produced while running.
This ensures a quiet environment, and combined with the low profile of the graphics card makes it perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia enjoyment via home theater PCs and multimedia centers, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE