Epson launches compact A3+ photo printer
Dubai, April 27, 2011
Epson has launched its latest A3+ photo printer with convenient high-capacity inks perfect for medium print runs, and which has a compact footprint to fit small desk spaces.
The Stylus Photo R3000 features a front-loading fine art paper feed which makes insertion easier, reducing the likelihood of damage and removing the need for space behind the printer.
A 2.5-inch colour LCD enables the user to view media instructions and check ink levels. The high-capacity, 25.9 ml ink cartridges allow medium print runs to be completed while optimising cost per page, a statement said.
The UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta inkset offers unbeatable greyscale reproduction – important for both colour and black and white prints – thanks to its three densities of black, it added.
Either a standard photo or matte black is employed and switched automatically by the printer to suit the media used, along with light black and light light black to create true black and white images.
“The R3000, which has been launched after listening to customers’ feedback, is designed to offer photographers and artists a wide range of A3+ prints to meet their diverse needs,” said Shihab Zubair, business development manager – ProGraphics, Epson Middle East.
“The printer allows photographers in the Middle East to tap into our unique ability to choose your own black and white tonality from warm to neutral or cool, and adapt it to suit individual tastes. These settings can easily be customised and saved, as Epson has designed the R3000’s print driver to be easy to use.”
The supplied professional-quality ICC profiles can create professional-quality images that suit their unique style without relying on a lab, the statement said.
They can then focus on capturing the perfect shot, rather than having to learn print production skills. And with a high-quality A3+ photo taking just 195 seconds to print, they do not then have to wait to review the result.
The R3000 allows printing on a variety of media, from roll to cut-sheet fine art paper and board up to 1.3mm thick, making it the ideal choice for total freedom of expression without compromising on quality. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices