Abaya Couture to organise private viewings
Dubai, April 28, 2011
Abaya Couture, which promises to offer edgy and progressive Emirati couture creations to women, has announced the launch of special private viewings of its collections.
Badr Al Budoor is the pseudonym of the Emirati designer who launched the Abaya Couture label. Having spent years living in the UK, Italy and Spain, she has since gained a reputation and unique style that can be described as minimalist, eccentric and elegant, a statement said.
Badr Al Budoor’s design inspiration comes from mystical Arabia and European vogue combined.
“It’s always been important for me to express my designs in a way that capture the unique brilliance of my own experiences. Abaya Couture carries stories and symbolizes the beauty of multiple cultures, never compromising the integrity, instead showcasing it in a bolder and brighter way,” said Badr Al Budoor.
The designer will be organizing special viewings for interested clients residing in the UAE, before placing an order. Members will be notified of the event details in advance and will have to request attendance.
Abaya Couture will be showcasing its latest collection, live on stage at the Abu Dhabi Souk at Central Market, Traditional and Contemporary Fashion Event, presented by Aldar, on April 29.
Abaya Couture only sells online at its eBoutique.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets