Nivea unveils world’s 1st anti-stain deodorant
Dubai, May 18, 2011
Leading cosmetics manufacturer Nivea has launched the world's first anti-stain deodorant in the region.
Nivea Deodorant Invisible for Black & White leaves no white marks on dark fabrics and also avoids yellow staining on light-coloured clothes. The only thing this deodorant will leave you with is reliable 48-hour non-stop protection against perspiration and body odour, a statement said.
The white deodorant marks that appear on dark textiles immediately after application are mostly residues of antiperspirant salts used in the deodorants that generally wash out without too much difficulty. Nivea succeeded in making these salts invisible by dissolving them in a special emulsion that prevents them from marking dark clothes, it said.
Yellow stains in the underarm area on light fabrics are caused when water and detergent react with sweat and sebum absorbed in the textile fibers, which means staining gets more noticeable after several washes and clothes become un-wearable over time.
The clean scent of the deodorant has a decidedly masculine tone, with a warm, woody fragrance and fresh citrus notes.
The deodorants are free of alcohol and colourants and dermatologically approved for use on sensitive skin.
The new Nivea Deodorant Invisible for Black & White range is now available in leading stores in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ