Nivea unveils world’s 1st anti-stain deodorant
Dubai, May 18, 2011
Leading cosmetics manufacturer Nivea has launched the world's first anti-stain deodorant in the region.
Nivea Deodorant Invisible for Black & White leaves no white marks on dark fabrics and also avoids yellow staining on light-coloured clothes. The only thing this deodorant will leave you with is reliable 48-hour non-stop protection against perspiration and body odour, a statement said.
The white deodorant marks that appear on dark textiles immediately after application are mostly residues of antiperspirant salts used in the deodorants that generally wash out without too much difficulty. Nivea succeeded in making these salts invisible by dissolving them in a special emulsion that prevents them from marking dark clothes, it said.
Yellow stains in the underarm area on light fabrics are caused when water and detergent react with sweat and sebum absorbed in the textile fibers, which means staining gets more noticeable after several washes and clothes become un-wearable over time.
The clean scent of the deodorant has a decidedly masculine tone, with a warm, woody fragrance and fresh citrus notes.
The deodorants are free of alcohol and colourants and dermatologically approved for use on sensitive skin.
The new Nivea Deodorant Invisible for Black & White range is now available in leading stores in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah
- Philips DesignLine TVs launched in Bahrain
- Canon launches new UV cheque scanner
- Sharjah mall to add 120 new stores