Logitech offers new tablet accessories
Dubai, May 19, 2011
Logitech has unveiled a line-up of iPad and Android-based tablet accessories that enable users to make the most of the tablet.
“People love their tablets — the category is growing quickly and is here to stay,” said Yousef Atwan, Logitech regional director Middle East & Africa.
“We’ve created a great line-up of products for tablet users, and it’s just the beginning. Over the coming months you can expect to see additional products for iPad and Android tablets that are designed to help people create, consume and communicate,” he said.
Highlights of Logitech’s new accessories include:
• Keyboard case: Created in collaboration with ZAGG, the case features a sleek aluminium cover with military-grade, high-density padding. The protective case wraps around the iPad 2 to cover the screen and sides. It uses Bluetooth connectivity to pair the keyboard quickly and easily. The suggested retail price is Dh530.
• Wireless speaker: It eliminates cables and lets the user place the speaker wherever he/she wants — up to 50 feet away from the tablet depending. The suggested retail price is Dh530.
• Tablet keyboard: The Logitech Tablet Keyboard, a keyboard-and-stand combo, is designed to travel easily, set up quickly and add a touch of convenience to all the places you use your tablet. It pairs easily with your tablet over Bluetooth wireless. The retail price is expected to be Dh320.
The new products are expected to be available in EMEA in the next few months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman