LG launches new commercial AC
Dubai, May 19, 2011
LG Electronics has unveiled its new commercial air conditioner in the GCC targeting large-scale facilities such as office complexes, schools, mosques, residential buildings and retailers.
The third generation of the popular Multi V series, the company’s most advanced commercial HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) solution, is a central part of LG’s plan to secure $10 billion in global sales by 2014, a company statement said.
With its advanced efficient cooling system, the Multi V III is expected to gain significant market share throughout the GCC.
“As a company with a strong focus on producing energy-efficient products, we feel that the Multi V III addresses all the major HVAC requirements of businesses in the Gulf,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
“With this product, we are in a strong position to work with our dealers and business partners in the region to make LG the leading provider of smart and efficient HVAC solutions.”
The Multi V III offers higher energy efficiency, larger capacity and longer piping design, the statement said.
The unit’s energy efficiency, boosted by LG’s unique V-Scroll inverter, cyclone sub-cooling circuit and new refrigerant distributor, delivers a COP (coefficient of performance) level of 4.6 for heating and 4.3 for cooling – some of the highest in the industry.
LG’s new Multi V III can help building owners reduce their operational costs and be friendlier to the environment while still providing reliable cooling in extremely hot and humid regions.
Mario Seneviratne, managing director, Green Technologies, said: “LG is launching a more energy efficient product line which feeds into the sustainability and energy awareness programs globally, thus making it easier for engineers, contractors and developers to achieve their environmental objective as well as reduce their operating costs.”
“Without the manufacturer’s actions, energy efficiency would remain a theory; hence manufacturers like LG who develop high performance products are commended and recognized for their leadership roles, making energy and sustainability targets a reality,” he added.
An advanced feature of the Multi V III is the increased piping length of 1,000m, which gives architects greater flexibility in locating the condensing unit, the statement said.
Its 16HP capacity per unit (with a maximum of 48HP with four connected units) and smaller space requirement makes it easy, efficient and cheap to install and maintain, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal