SanDisk sees Kuwait sales double
Dubai , May 25, 2011
SanDisk Middle East and Africa (MEA), a leader in flash memory cards, has doubled its unit sales in Kuwait year on year for 2009 and 2010.
SanDisk is a Silicon Valley-based S&P 500 company, with more than half its sales outside the United States.
Its product portfolio includes flash memory cards for mobile phones, digital cameras and camcorders; digital audio/video players; USB flash drives for consumers and the enterprise; embedded memory for mobile devices; and solid state drives for computers.
SanDisk products are present in major retailers across Kuwait through its distribution partner, Future Communications Company.
“Kuwait has always been a vibrant market for us with a young population that is very technology savvy and trend conscious,” said Tareq Husseini, SanDisk MEA sales director.
“We have been co-operating with global and regional retailers such as Virgin Megastore and Eureka who have had a significant impact on making SanDisk the leading flash memory brand,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE