Sharjah City Centre launches e-coupons
Sharjah, May 26, 2011
Sharjah City Centre, a leading shopping destination in the emirate, has introduced e-coupons, which enable customers to electronically register their data at service desks to take advantage of special offers and promotions.
The environmentally friendly e-coupon replaces the traditional paper coupon, which represents a significant reduction in paper wastage, a statement said.
Once registered, visitors receive an e-coupon via SMS sent straight to their mobile phone and when the next promotion or offer is run, all visitors need do is simply present their mobile phone number to enter the draw again, it added.
“We are always looking for new and inventive ways to enhance the customer shopping experience, and this innovative e-coupon system makes it easier and simpler to enter the offers and promotions we regularly run”, said Anna Mansour, mall manager at Sharjah City Centre.
With the mall’s summer promotion about to commence, customers may take advantage of the new e-coupon system to exchange their receipts for e-coupons for the chance to win prizes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles