Zain launches BlackBerry tablet offer
Manama, May 28, 2011
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom operator, has launched a campaign offering the new BlackBerry Playbook on low monthly instalments and discounts.
“Zain Bahrain’s introduction of the BlackBerry PlayBook lives up to our promise of putting the latest technology within customers’ use at affordable prices,” said Ammar Al Samea, Zain Bahrain’s Vas & Data marketing specialist.
“The Blackberry PlayBook is perfect for both business and personal use. It is your all-in-one tech device that can solve all your professional as well as your entertainment requirements! We are offering fabulous prizes and packages to offer the people of Bahrain the very best service that they expect from us.”
The Blackberry PlayBook, operating BlackBerry Tablet OS, features a seven-inch capacitive display with multi-touch and comes with 1 GHz Dual Core CPU – Cortex A9 and 1 GB RAM.
The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled tablet also features a 3-megapixel in the front and 5-megapixel in the rear.
Customers can opt between 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage versions of the BlackBerry PlayBook, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off