Harman House launches signature headphones
Dubai, May 30, 2011
Harman House, the leading retail chain in home and car infotainment, has launched the Quincy Jones signature line of headphones by AKG, a part of Harman.
The Quincy Jones Signature Line includes three models: the Q701 reference-class premium over-ears, the Q460 high-performance portable on-ear mini headphones and the Q350 in-ear headphones.
The premium headphone collection represents a partnership between AKG and Quincy Jones, one of the most accomplished musicians of the 20th century.
“Music is so much more than notes on a sheet of paper. When it's created with passion, with soul, we get something that is greater than ourselves - and it can move us deeply. I have trusted only AKG to deliver the highest standard of sound. It's the same standard I hold myself to when I make my music,” said Quincy Jones, the noted music conductor and record producer.
“Quincy Jones and AKG have shared a long-running passion for quality sound and the infinite power music has to connect people and touch lives,” said Amit Malani, president, Harman Middle East.
“We will continue to introduce products into the Middle East marketplace that shine a light on how important sound quality is when you are experiencing music in all aspects of your life,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store