Harman House launches signature headphones
Dubai, May 30, 2011
Harman House, the leading retail chain in home and car infotainment, has launched the Quincy Jones signature line of headphones by AKG, a part of Harman.
The Quincy Jones Signature Line includes three models: the Q701 reference-class premium over-ears, the Q460 high-performance portable on-ear mini headphones and the Q350 in-ear headphones.
The premium headphone collection represents a partnership between AKG and Quincy Jones, one of the most accomplished musicians of the 20th century.
“Music is so much more than notes on a sheet of paper. When it's created with passion, with soul, we get something that is greater than ourselves - and it can move us deeply. I have trusted only AKG to deliver the highest standard of sound. It's the same standard I hold myself to when I make my music,” said Quincy Jones, the noted music conductor and record producer.
“Quincy Jones and AKG have shared a long-running passion for quality sound and the infinite power music has to connect people and touch lives,” said Amit Malani, president, Harman Middle East.
“We will continue to introduce products into the Middle East marketplace that shine a light on how important sound quality is when you are experiencing music in all aspects of your life,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles