China Sourcing Fair opens in Dubai
Dubai, May 31, 2011
The China Sourcing Fair, a specialised import-export trade show for volume buyers of consumer products made in China, opened in Dubai today (May 31).
Organised by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company, the fifth edition of the largest China-products exhibition in the Middle East will run until June 2 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
"Buyers, importers and traders throughout Mena region are increasingly looking to China for quality products at affordable price points," said Tommy Wong, president of Global Sources Exhibitions.
"With over 30 per cent growth in our attendance last year, and 21 per cent growth in pre-registrations for the event this year, we see first-hand the increasing demand for China-made products. We are very excited to introduce an expanding array of buyers in the region to the wide selection of suppliers at this show,” added Wong.
The China Sourcing Fair features manufacturers of consumer electronics, garments and textiles, gifts and premiums, home products, baby and children's products, and hardware and building materials.
The fair is exclusively for importers, traders, and other volume buyers who purchase consumer products for resale to markets throughout the Mena region. Last year, 14,020 qualified buyers from 100 countries attended the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018