Sony launches new Walkman series
Manama, May 31, 2011
Sony, the leading consumer electronics brand, has launched the latest Walkman B160 series of wearable MP3 players.
Weighing 28 grams and less than 10 cm long, Walkman B160 Series comes in a two-tone finish and contrasting colours.
The Walkman B160 Series feature a bass push button that will stream more low-end power that also set off the colour matching power illuminator pulses.
The new Walkman features an 18-hour battery, while a three-minute charging will run the Walkman for 90 minutes, according to a statement.
A new feature, the detachable clip attaches Walkman to a belt, bag strap or outside the pocket of the shirt or jeans.
Loading up Walkman with the user’s digital music is done by connecting the player’s built-in USB connector to the PC to drag and drop files or transfer them via Windows Media Player.
Zappin song search technology allows effortless browsing through the music archives. Hitting the Zappin button activates a short snatch of each track. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet