Redtag opens 31st Saudi store
Riyadh, June 1, 2011
Redtag, the Dubai-based value fashion chain, has opened its 31st store in Saudi Arabia at Turki Centre, Al Khobar.
With the new store, the Redtag Group now boasts 68 stores in the GCC.
“By opening our third Redtag store in Al Khobar and our 31st store in Saudi Arabia, we have taken a significant step forward in our plan to position Redtag as a fashion retailer who makes the shortlist of any price-sensitive shopper in Saudi Arabia,” said Ernest J. Hosking, CEO of the Redtag Group.
“Shoppers at the Redtag store at Turki Centre can expect to pick up good quality fashionwear and homeware at affordable prices. They can also expect to see new collections in the store regularly and frequently.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project