Nesto opens new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, June 4, 2011
Nesto Group, a Dubai-based super markets, departmental stores and hypermarkets chain, has announced the opening of its fourth outlet and second supermarket in Bahrain.
The BD700,000 ($1.9 million), double-storey facility in Salmabad, spread over an area of 7,000 sq ft, will cater to thousands of low-paid workers in the area and offer goods at very competitive rates, said Nesto Group subsidiary Geepas Bahrain general manager Muhammed Haneef.
This is also the 14th outlet managed by the group, which has its presence all over the region, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles