Canon reaffirms positive outlook
Dubai, June 6, 2011
Canon Middle East, a leader in imaging solutions, has announced a positive growth outlook for the remainder of 2011.
This announcement was made at a Partner Communications Meeting held in the UAE recently.
Building on Canon's "closer to customers" strategy, Regional Partner Communications Meetings were also held in Jordan for partners in the Levant and Egypt, and in Morocco for partners in Maghreb countries.
The meetings examined the impact of Canon's regional strategy to enhance closer and stronger relations with partners, while discussing the company's solid performance in the key growth areas of office and consumer products.
“In line with our 'closer to customers' strategy we continue to strengthen our relations and communication channels with our partner network by regularly organising such strategic meetings. The underlining aim of these meetings is to identify the challenges faced by our partners in their respective markets and to assure them that informed decisions and the right measures will be taken to ensure the growth and progress of our mutual business operations,” said Anurag Agrawal, managing director, Canon Middle East.
Canon organised the Partner Communications Meetings as part of its efforts to sustain the momentum of a highly successful year in 2010, wherein Canon Group grew its global sales by 15.5 per cent and achieved a net income of ¥247 billion ($3.044 billion).
The robust growth performance in the Middle East is crucial as the company enters Phase IV of the Canon Excellent Global Corporation Plan, which ultimately aims to establish Canon as a top 100 global company, said Agarwal.
To achieve its ambitious growth objectives, Canon will focus on six strategic pillars: number one products; three regional headquarter management system; world-leading production; global sales capability; environmentally advanced; and excellent global company culture, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal