BlackBerry PlayBook to be showcased in Saudi malls
Riyadh, June 8, 2011
Research In Motion (RIM) will be showcasing its new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet in various mall locations across Saudi Arabia in June and July.
The BlackBerry PlayBook is the world’s first professional-grade tablet, delivering consumer-friendly experiences that redefine the possibilities of mobile computing, the company said.
This ultra-portable tablet features a 7-inch high-resolution display that is highly-responsive with a fluid touch screen experience.
RIM will be providing ‘PlayBook experience zones’ in several mall locations to enable customers to experience the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, together with a wide arrange of mobile applications, games and entertainment content. Representatives will also be on hand to demonstrate the tablet’s performance and web browsing with support for Adobe Flash, multitasking, HD multimedia capabilities and advanced security features.
‘PlayBook experience zones’ will be available from June 10 at Mall of Arabia and Red Sea Mall in Jeddah; Gharnata Mall, Riyadh Gallery, Panorama Mall, Mall of Dhahran and Al Rashed Mall in Riyadh.
PlayBook experience zones will also be available from June 10 at the following Al Jarir Bookstore locations in Medina, Panorama, Dhahran and Jubail; and from July 1 at Sary, Plaza, Ahsa, Corniche, Jameah.
The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity will be available from leading retailers including Axiom, Al Jarir Bookstores, Mobily and STC outlets in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013