Redtag opens new store in Bahrain
Manama, June 15, 2011
Dubai-based fashion chain Redtag has announced the opening of its brand new store in Bahrain City Centre mall. This is the company's fourth outlet in the Kingdom.
With this, the fashion brand now boasts of 69 stores in the Middle East, said Redtag Group, part of BMA International, which has achieved important milestones in retail, fashion and lifestyle over the last three decades.
BMA is also the holding company for Retail Arabia which operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.
Speaking at the launch, CEO Ernest J. Hosking said, Redtag has dramatically altered the region’s retail landscape in a short span of time by offering an affordable range of quality fashion wear for men, women and children as well as home ware.
'By opening our 4th store in Bahrain, we have taken a significant step forward in our plan to position Redtag as a fashion retailer who makes the shortlist of any price-sensitive shopper in Bahrain,' he stated.
'Redtag is already a force to be reckoned with in Kuwait, Saudi, the UAE, Qatar and Jordan and we want the brand to achieve the same stature in Bahrain during 2011,' he added.
Riaan Albertyn, Redtag stylist said the Bahrain launch is a clear indication that customers will always seek out the latest fashions - but at the best possible value.
'A ‘Desire To Be Different’ is the main concept behind our new Summer Collection at the Bahrain City Centre store. Turquoise, fuschia pink to apple green and shades of blue will be the best colours to focus on this season,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices