Samsung launches Galaxy Pro smartphone
Cairo, June 16, 2011
Samsung Electronics, a leading mobile phone provider, has launched its Galaxy Pro smartphone.
Featuring Samsung’s integrated Social Hub Premium, the innovative dual-input control via a touch-screen and full QWERTY keyboard, the Galaxy Pro is a perfect business partner and social secretary for a smart life, said a statement.
Powered by the Android 2.2 “Froyo” platform, the device also gives users access to over 150,000 apps on Android Market. It is equipped with a 3.0 megapixel camera for still image or video capture. Pictures can be viewed on the clear and bright 2.8” display before being uploaded online. WiFi and Bluetooth support ensures users can stay constantly connected and ready to share.
“In business time is always limited and with so much to do and so little time to do it in, it’s important that professionals have the most efficient and time effective tools at their disposal. At Samsung we know and understand this concept, which is why we are constantly innovating to create solutions that simplify the multiple tasks to be done in each and every work day.” said Duke Park, general manager of Samsung Egypt. “The Galaxy Pro does just that, helping you get ahead – and stay ahead – of the game.”
Making life just a little bit simpler for business professionals on the go, Samsung Social Hub Premium gives one-touch access to all of emails, instant messages and social networking accounts. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model