Asus offers new gaming products
Dubai, June 19, 2011
Asus, a global leader in digital products, has announced a number of exciting new products for high-performance gaming PCs to further expand its Republic of Gamers (ROG) range.
Established five years ago, ROG is committed to developing the ultimate high-performance hardware, said a statement.
“The ROG philosophy is based on the core ideals of class-leading performance, innovative user controls and gamer-focused design,” said Asus vice president and GM of worldwide sales, Jackie Hsu.
Designed for hardcore gamers who want to be able to play anywhere, the G74Sx gaming notebook uses a second generation Intel Core processor and Nvidia GTX 560M graphics for outstanding performance. Gamers looking for similar instant action in desktop form are well-served by the new CG8565 Gaming System with a Z68 chipset-based motherboard, stealth fighter-inspired case design and a host of easy-to-use overclocking features, the statement said.
Also unveiled recently are three new ROG motherboards based on the latest Intel and AMD chipsets that bring new levels of performance for PC builders. The Maximus IV GENE-Z and Maximus IV Extreme-Z both use the new Intel Z68 chipset to deliver unparalleled gaming and overclocking features, while the Crosshair V Formula is the first AMD 990FX-based motherboard supporting both 3-Way SLI and CrossFireX, and with a graphical UEFI BIOS. Two new Nvidia GTX 580-based graphics cards, the Matrix GTX580 and Mars II, further expand the ROG range, it said.
Recognizing that a successful gaming experience depends on more than just what is inside a PC, ROG now also includes new PC peripherals. The first peripheral in the ROG family is the Vulcan ANC gaming headset with active noise-cancelling technology, which ensures an immersive audio experience, whatever the gaming environment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder