Ahmed Seddiqi opens 2nd outlet at Dubai hotel
Dubai, June 27, 2011
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, a leading retailer in the UAE featuring high end luxury jewellery and watch brands, has opened its second outlet at Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.
The Burj Al Arab is representative of the finer things in life and the brands on offer at the Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons outlet are a reflection of their elegant surroundings and include the latest designs from renowned brands like Rolex, Chanel, Bovet, Hublot and Harry Winston, a statement said.
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons has an extensive and coveted portfolio of Swiss timepiece brands that are the culmination of their 60 year legacy and commitment to excellence, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model