UPB wins Samsung AC supply deal
Amman, July 2, 2011
United Pioneering Business (UPB) said it has clinched a deal with a top housing project in Jordan for supply of high ambient VRF central air conditioners from Samsung.
The project, Khader Salam Residential Company, is located in the area of Medina Al Munawara Street.
An agreement was signed in this regard by Shadi Zahran, UPB central AC manager and Jihad Salam, general manager of Khader Salam Residential Company in the presence of Jamil Abu Al Rab, Housing Project Manager at UPB.
UPB, an authorised Samsung AC dealer, said the VRF fourth-generation systems are characterized by the highest cooling capacity in the world up to 80HP and an efficiency up to 4.57, providing a huge reduction of power consumption compared to other ACs.
Samir Khoury, chairman of UPB, said: “Signing the agreement reflects the superiority of Samsung VRF air conditioning systems as the housing project, which is one of the most important projects, has special requirements, and entails equipment with high specifications.
Khouri pointed out that the Khader Salam Company’s choice of Samsung Systems was the cornerstone of building a strong relationship between the two companies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project