UPB wins Samsung AC supply deal
Amman, July 2, 2011
United Pioneering Business (UPB) said it has clinched a deal with a top housing project in Jordan for supply of high ambient VRF central air conditioners from Samsung.
The project, Khader Salam Residential Company, is located in the area of Medina Al Munawara Street.
An agreement was signed in this regard by Shadi Zahran, UPB central AC manager and Jihad Salam, general manager of Khader Salam Residential Company in the presence of Jamil Abu Al Rab, Housing Project Manager at UPB.
UPB, an authorised Samsung AC dealer, said the VRF fourth-generation systems are characterized by the highest cooling capacity in the world up to 80HP and an efficiency up to 4.57, providing a huge reduction of power consumption compared to other ACs.
Samir Khoury, chairman of UPB, said: “Signing the agreement reflects the superiority of Samsung VRF air conditioning systems as the housing project, which is one of the most important projects, has special requirements, and entails equipment with high specifications.
Khouri pointed out that the Khader Salam Company’s choice of Samsung Systems was the cornerstone of building a strong relationship between the two companies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector