Dolby launches 3D glasses for kids
San Francisco, July 2, 2011
Dolby Laboratories has announced the launch of its next-generation high-performance, environmentally friendly, and passive 3D glasses for children.
Designed with Dolby’s 3D technical know-how, the expertise of a leading eyewear design company, and 3M’s new multilayer optical film lenses, the glasses provide the same lightweight, reusable design as the adult model, but are optimized to fit the smaller head sizes of children, said a senior official.
“Dolby 3D kids’ glasses are high-performance, environmentally friendly, passive glasses that require no batteries or charging,” said Matt Cuson, senior marketing director, Cinema, Dolby Laboratories.
“Dolby 3D kids’ glasses are made to the same premium-quality standards as the adult-size Dolby 3D glasses and will be available to exhibitors around the globe in time for movies coming out in Dolby 3D this summer,” he explained.
These eco-friendly glasses deliver a premium-quality visual performance and are compatible with Dolby 3D systems currently installed.
The glasses come in fun, kid-friendly green and are equipped with Sensormatic and RFID tags. The glasses are available at a list price of $12 or lower when purchased with a Dolby 3D bundle, Cuson added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’