Packard Bell launches new all-in-one
Dubai, July 7, 2011
Packard Bell has expanded its successful all-in-one desktop range with the brand new 20-inch oneTwo S.
Stylish and intuitive like the entire series, this new product suits modern digital life and fits into any room. Its customised touch portal with plenty of gadgets delivers easy access to media content and social networks with great fun, said a statement.
Packard Bell oneTwo S strikes for its unique round design. Its ultra-slim, streamlined design saves space. The chassis comes in glossy black, matte white, chrome and silver to easily match with any decor. With a single power cord, it’s easy to set up, it said.
Personalisation is a key asset for Packard Bell. The Packard Bell Touch Portal is customized for personalized media consumption and social networking, offering intuitive usability.
Packard Bell oneTwo S offers a complete internet and social networking solution, touch-enabled and intuitive to use. TouchBrowser makes web surfing easier and faster, said the company.
The oneTwo S features top-of-the-line components to assure ultra-smooth multitasking. The 20-inch high-definition display provides vivid HD ready images. The optional TV-tuner enhances a boundless experience just like on digital TV, enriched by the True studio-audio of THX TruStudio PC, it said.
It features the 2nd Generation Intel Core processors or the latest AMD processors up to Phenom II X6. Optional NVIDIA or AMD Radeon HD discrete graphic cards, with full Microsoft DirectX 11 support, complete the performance picture, the statement said.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain