BenQ unveils new LED TV series
Dubai, July 11, 2011
BenQ has announced the Middle East launch of its new L-Series LED TVs, which boasts of ‘reflection defence panel’ technology that creates true to life visuals.
The new series will offer customers in the region a truly exceptional home cinema viewing experience, said Manish Bakshi, the general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa.
“It comes in a simple yet elegant design with high-gloss, crystal black display. It is power-packed with key technologies, including a reflection defense panel that cuts reflections caused by other light sources in the room and Senseye – a BenQ-exclusive lifelike digital image enhancement technology that delivers 28 independent color calibrations.'
'Together these two innovative features provide viewers with high definition visuals that are deeper, richer and truer to life while making the viewing experience more comfortable to the eyes,” he noted.
Bakshi pointed out that the new L-Series provides 27.3 per cent more contrast when compared to other TVs.
Users can also enjoy rich enveloping sound quality through the SRS TruSurround HD technology on the BenQ L-Series which has two built-in 8W speakers and a 10W subwoofer for enhanced bass effects, the official said.
'It also features simple plug and play USB Multimedia ports, providing viewers easy connections to movies, photos and music,' he added.
BenQ’s LED backlight technology on the L-Series result in less power consumption due to its ultra-slim design which enables light to be transmitted at a high efficiency rate.
The Motion Blur Free, Full HD 1080P L-Series LED TVs are also built on 10-bit VA LED panels and feature BenQ’s 24P Real Cinema mode, which is built with the world's leading proprietary algorithmic chip.
'The Smart On/Off feature turns your TV into an alarm clock that allows you to wake up to your favorite show every morning,' said Bakshi.
'With this convenient feature, you can also preset the TV to turn itself off automatically at any time of the day,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet