Qatar store to feature US fashion footwear
Laguna Beach, July 19, 2011
Fifty One East, a division of Darwish Holdings, the premier luxury retailer in Qatar, will feature men’s fall 2011 sport and fashion footwear from Auri, a major US brand.
Auri has announced that the company has delivered its first shipment into Qatar. This represents its first sale into this marketplace and signifies an important milestone of entering the fray of luxury brands in the Middle East and an expansion into the region.
"We are thrilled to have our products offered through 51 East," said Ori Rosenbaum, chief executive officer of Auri.
"This marks a significant milestone for our international expansion strategy and leverages our unique core brand promise of high fashion and luxurious comfort.”
“It's an ideal match for the 51 East customer demographic and we look forward to a successful debut and an exciting, growth oriented relationship in one of the very best retail locations in the entire region,” Rosenbaum added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project