Form and function merge in Packard Bell’s new dot s
Dubai, July 20, 2011
Packard Bell has launched a new collection of dot s netbooks that immediately strikes for its exclusive natural chic style and spectacular colours.
While sporting the very best in terms of mobility and ease-of-use, granting ultimate freedom, the new Packard Bell dot s makes the difference with its unique design.
The natural elements now meet a concrete form. For those who are style sensitive when it comes to their netbook, the Packard Bell dot s reinforces the overall sense of nature embracing a chic design, the company said.
It evokes ideas of water: gentle raindrops race across the windows, creating alternate and symmetric marks on the cover.
The colours of the Packard Bell dot s also have a naturalistic inspiration.
The refined elegance of Packard Bell dot s is magnified by great attention to every detail. The palm-rest echoes the pattern of the cover, while the top of the keyboard is coordinated to the outside colour.
Packard Bell dot s is designed for ultimate freedom. Extremely thin and light (about 1-inch thin at 1.2 kilos weight ), it is even smaller than a standard magazine (about 25 x 18 cm).
Up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge frees one from the electrical plug. The Intel Atom low-power processor delivers an optimised multi-tasking experience.
The new wall mount adaptor replaces the traditional AC adaptor: a lighter and more compact accessory, brilliant to be carried in one’s bag., it said. -TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah