Form and function merge in Packard Bell’s new dot s
Dubai, July 20, 2011
Packard Bell has launched a new collection of dot s netbooks that immediately strikes for its exclusive natural chic style and spectacular colours.
While sporting the very best in terms of mobility and ease-of-use, granting ultimate freedom, the new Packard Bell dot s makes the difference with its unique design.
The natural elements now meet a concrete form. For those who are style sensitive when it comes to their netbook, the Packard Bell dot s reinforces the overall sense of nature embracing a chic design, the company said.
It evokes ideas of water: gentle raindrops race across the windows, creating alternate and symmetric marks on the cover.
The colours of the Packard Bell dot s also have a naturalistic inspiration.
The refined elegance of Packard Bell dot s is magnified by great attention to every detail. The palm-rest echoes the pattern of the cover, while the top of the keyboard is coordinated to the outside colour.
Packard Bell dot s is designed for ultimate freedom. Extremely thin and light (about 1-inch thin at 1.2 kilos weight ), it is even smaller than a standard magazine (about 25 x 18 cm).
Up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge frees one from the electrical plug. The Intel Atom low-power processor delivers an optimised multi-tasking experience.
The new wall mount adaptor replaces the traditional AC adaptor: a lighter and more compact accessory, brilliant to be carried in one’s bag., it said. -TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal