Merle Norman to open 5th studio in UAE
Dubai, July 24, 2011
US-based Merle Norman Cosmetics, a pioneer in the skincare and cosmetics industry since 1931, is set to open its fifth studio in the UAE in Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi.
Over the last two years, Merle Norman has unveiled outlets in Sharjah Mega Mall, Dubai Festival City, a studio on Jumeirah Beach Road, in Midiff City Center and now in Abu Dhabi.
Located on the ground level of the mall, customers will soon be able to select from Merle Norman’s bouquet of products and indulge in a complimentary signature skin assessment and foundation check, a statement said.
The key features of the new outlet will include a private facial room to provide a soothing ambience to customers and dedicated rooms for nail services and make-up artistry, with trained beauty professionals for expert advice and service.
“The opening of the fifth studio is a testament to the growing popularity of our original ‘Try Before You Buy’ philosophy. Underscoring the success of a personalised approach to beauty care, Merle Norman is committed to creating quality products that provide customers with the highest standards of cosmetics and skincare,” said Mamta Thakkar, UAE general manager of Merle Norman Cosmetics. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain