Dubai pavilion at India jewellery show
Dubai, July 25, 2011
Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group is setting up a ‘Dubai Pavilion’ for the fifth consecutive year at the upcoming India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) from August 4 to 8 in Mumbai.
The pavilion will offer visitors, delegates and participants a first-hand experience of Dubai’s high quality precious jewellery, local designs, retail and manufacturing strength. The event also gives them a chance to network and discuss trade opportunities.
UAE is a major market for India’s gems and jewellery exports and India is one of UAE’s top bullion importers. This is the 28th edition of IIJS which has continuously evolved as India’s official platform for showcasing the country’s manufacturing capabilities. More than 800 leading companies from India and overseas are expected to participate in the event.
Commenting on the Dubai Pavilion at the trade show, Biju Joy, general manager of Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group, said: “IIJS attracts a large number of companies from India and all over the world, so it is a perfect opportunity to showcase the strength of Dubai’s gold and jewellery sector. Participating in the event also helps to intensify the trade ties between the UAE and Indian jewellery businesses. The Dubai Pavilion features a number of jewellery products including gold, diamonds, pearls and precious stones, and ensures buyers are able to easily locate suppliers that best suit their needs.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range