Epson launches new A3+ photo printer
Dubai, July 26, 2011
Epson, a global imaging leader, has launched a new A3+, 8-colour photo printer, which uses 50 per cent larger ink cartridges for fewer cartridge changes.
The new Stylus Photo R2000 with 17ml ink cartridges delivers high-quality photographic prints using Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss2 pigment ink, with the advantage of 50 percent higher capacity cartridges compared to previous models in its class, a statement said.
The R2000 is also one of the only printers in its category to feature Wi-Fi, it added.
Combined with USB and Ethernet connectivity, Wi-Fi enables the R2000 to fit easily into any studio or home environment. Users can print remotely from iPhones or iPads using the Epson iPrint app.
“Based on the feedback Epson received from its customers, the company has not only added Wi-Fi and larger ink cartridges but has also ensured users get high-quality results, every time, which will be well appreciated by Middle East users,” said Khalil El Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“The print head delivers a variable droplet size down to 1.5pl, resulting in high precision and smooth gradations. It also has an ink mixing function to prevent ink settling in the cartridges, making colour reproduction as accurate as possible.”
Thanks to Epson UltraChrome HiGloss2 Ink, users can achieve an ultra-glossy finish for photos, yet enjoy all the benefits of a pigment ink – including durable, long-lasting prints and the flexibility to work with a wide range of media, the statement said.
In addition to supporting fine art, glossy and matte media, both in cut-sheet and roll-paper formats, the R2000 also prints directly onto CDs/DVDs and thick media such as poster board, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store