Italian luxury brand opens Dubai Mall outlet
Dubai, July 27, 2011
Casadei, the Italian luxury footwear brand, recently opened a new concept store with new collection at The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue.
The new boutique showcases Casadei’s latest Fall/Winter 2011-2012 collection, handcrafted by skilled artisans, a statement said.
“We are very delighted to have launched Casadei’s third store in the UAE with new collection created for the woman who is looking for luxury and extravagant design,” said Ali Cheaito, retail operations manager of Valencia, the sole distributor of Casadei in the GCC.
“A woman wearing Casadei shoes cannot escape unnoticed because she would always look sensuous, expensive and smashing with each model. The Casadei label is famous for its creativity and craftsmanship and we are delighted to be working with a brand that is selected by the world’s top fashion minded women,” he added.
Located at the first level of the mall’s Fashion Avenue, the new store is the brand’s biggest and third store in the UAE.
The shop interior is designed to be chic and elegant with metal and glass used as main materials, the statement said.
Casadei’s other stores are located in Wafi and a shop-in shop at Galaries Lafayette. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November