Al Ghurair to raffle diamonds during Ramadan
Dubai, July 27, 2011
Al Ghurair Centre, a leading shopping centre in Deira, Dubai’s commercial hub, is giving away one sparkling diamond to a lucky shopper every day during Ramadan.
A total of 30 such diamonds are being given away through the month. Shoppers spending Dh200 ($54.45) or more at any of the shops at the mall stand the chance to win these diamonds.
The Al Ghurair Centre Ramadan promotion will commence on August 1 and run until August 30.
Additionally, shoppers have the chance to win five brand new BMWs during Ramadan in the Dubai Shopping Malls Group raffle. Shoppers are entitled to a raffle coupon on purchases worth Dh200 at Al Ghurair Centre. The mall will also host the final draw.
“The holy month of Ramadan is special to families in so many different ways and we wanted to make the season special for our shoppers and visitors,” said Joe Abi Khalil, marketing manager, Al Ghurair Centre.
“This Ramadan, we are giving an exclusive opportunity to shoppers to walk away with a diamond every day and make the Ramadan experience all the more unique. This promotion is our way of celebrating the holy month with our visitors,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project