Samsung printers chosen ‘pick of the year’
Amman, July 27, 2011
Samsung Electronics’ mono laser printers, multifunction printer, and solution for corporate customers were chosen as the best products for the first half of 2011 by US-based Buyers Laboratory Inc (BLI).
"One company winning seven BLI awards in a single season is an extremely impressive accomplishment,” said Daria Hoffman, managing editor of BLI, a printer quality evaluating organization in the US.
"It's a testament to the commitment to excellence that Samsung clearly brings to its product development."
Sangsuk Roh, president of Samsung Electronics Levant, said: “It gives me great pleasure to see that the products that we released in 2011 for corporate customers have received recognition as outstanding products from a reputable organization.”
"Samsung Electronics will further advance into the B2B market with products that offer speed, economic feasibility, durability, and a solution for corporate customers.”
Samsung won the recognition for quality after a test was conducted by BLI on new printer products released in the first half of 2011.
Three mono laser printers that were released by Samsung this year for corporate use (ML-6510ND, ML-5510ND, and ML-3710ND) were chosen, in addition to one multifunction mono laser printer for corporate use (SCX-5737FW). The four hardware products received a good rating in categories such as reliability, low price, duplex, and eco mode support.
All four products have applied the ECO button, allowing the user to choose an environment-friendly mode that saves paper and toner. The user can also check the reduction in energy use on the LCD screen.
CounThru 2 Professional is a management solution that was internally developed by Samsung and is being supplied to the corporate printer market. This solution was chosen as an Outstanding Print Management Solution.
According to BLI’s lab tests, Samsung CounThru 2 Professional proved to be an impressive print management tool ideal for resellers looking to track and report on output device status, usage and costs for devices under an MPS contract at client sites. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain