BenQ unveils new 14-Mp digital camera
Dubai, August 7, 2011
BenQ, a leading digital lifestyle provider, has unveiled its new 14-megapixel digital camera featuring an easy-to-use panorama mode to the Middle East.
The E1465 guides users frame by frame when capturing sweeping views of natural landscapes or bustling street scenes. The panorama mode was designed to capture the entire skyline in one single shot by stitching two to three images into one single and seamless large picture.
“BenQ is at the forefront of designing digital products for today’s generation who look for simplicity and convenience in their busy lifestyle. The E1465 digital camera allows users to capture breath-taking pictures, without the need to learn an array of complex functions,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa.
“With a wide range of capabilities, including a 5cm super macro mode, 27mm wide-angle lens, 720p movie recording and a high ISO of 6400- the E1465 is power- packed with features yet sleek and slim enough for users to carry wherever they go,” he added.
Users can go super macro, as close as 5cm to capture incredible details which are effective for close-ups of food shots or nature scenes; alternatively they can shoot panoramic shots of entire landscapes with the camera’s 27mm wide-angle lens.
The E1465 camera also features the Lomo, Fisheye, and Color Accent effects enable unique and creative styles of shooting. Users can also make movies with collages of photos taken as well as record high-definition 720p clips. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ