LG launches new air conditioner
Baghdad, August 9, 2011
LG Electronics recently unveiled its new Multi V III commercial air conditioner, which incoporates the latest energy saving and environmentally friendly central AC technology, in Iraq.
The launch was held at the Rotana Hotel in Baghdad during a technical workshop organized by Dar Al Rayan, the exclusive dealers of LG air conditioners in Iraq, in collaboration with LG Electronics. The workshop was attended by representatives from a range of major companies.
During the event, Hossam Alobeina, general manager of the LG Academy for Central Air Conditioning, gave a detailed presentation on the main technical features of the Multi V III, and how new technology caters to the needs of the local market, especially in terms of the extreme climate conditions in the region.
“The third generation of the popular Multi V series, the new air conditioner will be LG’s flagship product in region, where demand for energy-saving technology is growing fast," said U K Kim, LG CAC sales engineering general manager.
"The launch of the Multi V III, the company’s most advanced commercial HVAC solution, is a central part of LG Air Conditioning Company’s plan to secure high revenue in global sales. With its advanced efficient cooling system, the Multi V III is expected to gain significant market share throughout the region,” they added.
Karam Saredar, managing director of Dar Al Rayan, said: “We are very proud to launch the new Multi V III technology in the local market, which is booming with vital industrial and trade projects, requiring the latest technology in air conditioning. LG Electronics is quickly becoming pioneers in the central AC market by launching the latest innovations in this industry and we are pleased to be their partners.”
The Multi V III boasts three key benefits: higher energy efficiency, larger capacity and longer piping design. The unit’s energy efficiency, boosted by LG’s unique V-Scroll inverter, Cyclone Sub-cooling Circuit and new refrigerant distributor, delivers a COP (coefficient of performance) level of 4.6 for heating and 4.3 for cooling. LG’s new Multi V III can help building owners reduce their operational costs and be friendlier to the environment while still providing reliable cooling in extremely hot and humid regions, a statement said. –TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain