Axiom launches online store
Dubai , August 10, 2011
Axiom Telecom has launched a convenient way to shop for phones and other mobile devices with the launch of a new online store.
The global online shopping platform will allow customers to enjoy the experience of shopping and buy their favourite mobile phones and accessories from anywhere in the world and get them delivered to their doorstep, a statement said.
Customers can now visit (http://online.axiomtelecom.com) to begin shopping for all the same mobile phones and tablets available in-store online. The website will also offer all new products including those that have not been launched in the market yet to pre-order them for Axiom customers, it said.
According to a survey published by Mastercard, the percentage of respondents in the UAE accessing the Internet for shopping increased from 29 per cent in 2009 to 42 per cent in 2010.
Axiom’s new e-store addresses this growing demand for online services by offering all the same products as any Axiom retail location, but with the convenience of shopping from home, work or your mobile. Plus, there will be extra incentives and special offers that will only be available online, and all purchases will be delivered directly to the buyer’s door. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model