Kingston Digital starts shipping its fastest SSD
Dubai, August 10, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, a world leader in memory products, has announced that Kingston HyperX SSD, its first SATA Rev. 3.0 6Gb/s based SSD (solid-state drive) range, is now shipping with fully qualified, mass production level firmware and hardware.
The HyperX SSD features the latest SandForce controller, perfect for enthusiasts, gamers and performance users.
“We are thrilled to announce that the Kingston HyperX SSD range is now shipping with fully qualified, mass production level firmware and hardware” said Antoine Harb, business development manager, MEA, Kingston.
“The HyperX SSD matches up the SandForce controller with premium Intel 25nm Compute NAND (P/E 5K) and as such required extended rigorous testing and qualifications, the same standard that Kingston applies to all of its products, in order to be as stable and close to market ready as possible,” he said.
The Kingston HyperX SSDs are backed by a three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs