Dubai Festival City hands out raffle prizes
Dubai, August 11, 2011
Dubai Festival City (DFC), part of the Al Futtaim Group, recently handed out three grand prizes to lucky shoppers.
The DFC-DSS (Dubai Summer Surprises) grand prizes, a 2011 Volvo XC60, and a 2011 Dodge Charger both valued at Dh280,000 ($76,230) were given to two prize winners as well as the bonus surprise of Dh50,000 DFC gift vouchers.
Bernice Boshoff, general manager Festival Centre Dubai Festival City handed over the prizes to the winners - the Dodge Charger car to an Emirati lady, the Volvo car to an Indian lady and the DSS bonus surprise to a Palestinian family. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project