Sony Ericsson unveils new Xperia in Qatar
Doha, August 13, 2011
Sony Ericsson has unveiled its new Xperia arc smartphone with Sony technology and a multimedia experience on the latest version of the Android platform 2.3 at all Fifty One East’s outlets in Qatar.
Xperia arc is 8.7mm at its thinnest part and has an extra wide 4.2-inch multi-touch screen. The reality display with Mobile Bravia Engine delivers exceptional visual brilliance and a crystal clear image which enhances the overall entertainment experience.
Sony’s award-winning Exmor R for mobile sensor with the f/2.4 lens enables the capture of high quality, bright pictures and HD videos even in low light. All pictures and videos can be shared in HD on your living room TV via the built in HDMI-connector.
Xperia arc will launch on the latest version of the Android platform providing access to Google Mobile Services and the myriad of applications available on the Android market.
Xperia smartphones add best in class entertainment on top of smartphone fundamentals such as apps, maps, email and fast Internet to create the most entertaining smartphone experience, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah
- Philips DesignLine TVs launched in Bahrain