Samsung wins 4 EISA awards
Amman, August 15, 2011
Samsung Electronics, a leader in digital media technologies, has won four 2011-12 European Imaging and Sound Association (Eisa) awards.
The European Eisa Awards, voted for by editors from 50 consumer electronics magazines across 19 European countries, recognised Samsung as the best in class in categories including European Mobile Phone, European Best Buy TV, European Social Media Camera and European Compact System Lens.
This year’s winners are the Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone, the Samsung UE40D6500 LED TV, the Samsung SH100 compact camera and the Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED i-function lens.
“Samsung is delighted to have won the European mobile phone of the year, as well as being recognised for our innovation and excellence in television and digital imaging,” said Sang Sok Roh, president of Samsung Electronics Levant.
“Our passion for technology, for excellence in design and for putting the customer first, is at the heart of our company – these awards are recognition that the constant drive to improve our products is providing real customer benefits,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model